I have finished my project from Connie's Ning network Cloth Doll Artistry. It was a mystery. We were given instructions for part of the project each Wednesday. It turns out to be a fantasy scene with a fairy and monkey trees! Isn't it cute!!! Thanks Connie for the wonderful patterns and fun time making it!!!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Here is a table runner I made using the disappearing nine patch pattern and a charm square pack.....Decadent Victorian by moda.It is for my secret sister at quilt guild.
Here is a pin I made for this month's pindoll swap. The theme was Eggsactly.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Well I finished the top for my challenge. Still have to quilt and embellish it but I think it turned out nice. I have shown two close ups too. One of the fairy and one to show the flower and leaves. I am going to add some rounds of bumpy yarn to the middle of the sunflowers. Not too much as the centers are part of the challenge fabric. Also going to add beads and such to the buttlerflies, fairy and ladybugs. I made the fairy wings out of Angelina fibers. The quilt is 37" x 31". We couldn't make it any larger than 40" x 40" and it had to at least be 30" x 30".