Monday, December 29, 2008

Post Holidays

Haven't posted for a while. I have been busy with the holidays. Just wanted to share a few things with you.


These are all the gifts I got in an advent swap with one of my online groups. Isn't all the items wonderful!! I love my kitty too. Hand painted by Cath Walker! I recieved all the gifts from Khris McCarthy on the C-R-A-F-T Yahoo group!!


My mini group Christmas party was at my house. We decoratd little trees with crystal bead ornaments and We had lots of food! These are my friends. I am not in pic as I took it! LOL
This is the angel pin I got from Patti LaValley in my monthy pin doll allley swap. Isn't she gorgeous!
Some pictures of my Family enjoying Christmas Day!
My son-in-law Chad and granddaughter Kassy
My daughter Stephanie
My daughter Samantha and her hubby Brian
My Grandson Calvin
My hubby Steve and granddaughter Kassy
It was a wonderful day with lots of family as we also went to Steve's parent's house and saw a ton of relatives there too!

2 comments:

Carla said...

Lots of nice gifts (love the cat), nice friends and a great family. Happy new year.

Khris said...

Nice stash there Karen...nearly as good as mine from you...lol..hugs Khris