Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Quilt Show and Testing Doll

Well, one quilt show down and one to go! This last weekend was Foothill guild's show. I went on Friday to preview night. They have lots of munchies and the guild gets to see all the quilts before the public. I had to count ballots with my friend Mona. Sat I worked a three hour shift at the info desk and Sunday I got to see the doll exhibit. I had two dolls in that. Didn't get any pics as I forgot my camera! This was also the show with my Pinocchio quilt on display.



I finished testing 'Treasures of the Deep' for Colleen Babcock. She has done it again. It is a fabulous pattern with all sorts of little techniques in it. Here are a few pics.


She can hold jewelry in her hands!
Isn't she fabulous!!! I am so lucky to have been able to test for Colleen!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

She looks great Karen! Way too go. Thanks again for being such a great tester!

Khris said...

awesome work as usual Karen. I think Colleen is lucky to have you testing for her...hugs Khris

Sharon-NZ said...

way to go karen brilliant work as usual.....