Friday, May 15, 2009

bag in progress


Here is the finished bag. Inside and out!




This is a bag I am making for the lady who runs the guild's secret sister program. She never gets a partner and always steps in if something happens and someone has to drop out. She is such a sweet heart I wanted to make something for her. The charm squares make the outside and is quilted and the handles and the inside is the circles and dots with a stiffner on the back. The big circles are the pocket fabric. Will post a pic when it is finished.

2 comments:

Beeshebags said...

I love the colour combo's in the bag..wish I had fabrics like that....will be changing what fabric selections I make in the future as they seem to be the 'in' colours worldwide, and maybe we'll sell more stuff! lol Hugs Naomi

Cath Ü said...

looks good... love it...
cath Ü