Friday, August 14, 2009

Fairy and Pixie






Well I finally finished my working fairy challenge. It can't be shown until after the challenge is over. I am glad I got it done. I do however have a pixie to show you. She Allison Morano's pattern called the bookshelf pixie. I have made it before but gave that doll away so wanted to make myself one.



Isn't she a saucy little thing! LOL used dyed silk for the dress and hat, batik for the legs and doe suede for the rest of body and head. She has mohair locks for hair.
I think her little hat is cute! It is embellished with beads and ribbon.

8 comments:

Shashi Nayagam said...

Oh she is so very cute I love everything about her.

Colleen said...

Karen,
She is just a sweetie with oodles of personality. I think she's playinga bit coy though. She looks all innocent, but I bet there is a prankster in there!

Unknown said...

Hi Karen,
Oh she is a cutie! I like!
hugz
Pam

Anonymous said...

Ohh you did it again Karen, she's a beauty!

rgcarr said...

She is really cute. I made her before and loved the way the face is made. Just a lot of fun!

Carlie said...

She is so enchanting! I love your work...

Melissa ;-) said...

You are amazing!

Natalie said...

Oh My Karen,
I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!