Tuesday, September 22, 2009

my birthday!

I had a great birthday today! I went to lunch with my youngest daughter. She also got me some clothes for my birthday. My hubby got me a beautiful bouquet of flowers.
Aren't they gorgeous!
My eldest daughter came over on Saturday with the Grandkids. They brought me a bouquet of sunflowers which I added together to my hubby's bouquet. They also got me a balloon and a Starbucks gift card and kitty fabric.
Here are some fabrics I got from my online group C-R-A-F-T. I am in the birthday swap where you send two fat quarters to each person signed up. I put down florals and batiks. Great fabrics aren't they!
I had a great birthday!!!

3 comments:

Shashi Nayagam said...

Happy Birthday Karen! Wow such lovely gifts. Have a great day.

Carla said...

So sorry I missed it! Glad you had a great one. Looks like some wonderful fq's there.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Hope it'll be a great year.