Monday, October 8, 2012

Apothecary

I followed a link from Alpha Stamps, an online store, that led me to Laura Carson's blog and her Apothecary Event and tutorials on how to make her cabinet and contents. I made lots of bottles and boxes and set them up in a display of boxes I papered. I had a really fun time making everything. I got the labels and lots of the embellishments from the Alpha Satamps online store. Here are pictures of my efforts.





A box of Rotten stuff, a bottle of Death Powder,
Rotten Pumpkin and frog's slime



Contagious Cat Grin box, Love Potion bottle
and Owls feathers bottle





The Whole Apothecary set up

8 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Wow...they are totally wonderful and hilarious...I love them. What a great Halloween idea too. I must check out the site you mention.

Judys Fabrications said...

Karen, these creations are WILD!! Love 'em!!

cmoh said...

your bottles are fabulous. i really like the fur on the wolfsbane.

great pieces
hug
caroline

Raeven said...

I love what you did and your bottles are amazing!

Sandra said...

I can see lot's of care on the details. Fantastic job :)

creativedawn said...

Fantastic...

hugz

jessy said...

I really like your blog it's really nice.

Search Engine Marketing Company in india
Search Engine Optimization Company in india
Digital Marketing Company in india
Social Media Optimization Company in india
top web design companies
website design company
best website design companies
Website Design Companies
web development company india
web design company india

jessy said...

I really like your blog it's really nice.

Deals
best deals
travel deals
Cheap Deals
laptop deals
tv deals
online deals
best buy deals
great deals
camera deals