Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Stuff I have been making

This is a swap I made for Alpha Stamps. The theme was winter wonderland and we had to decorate coasters. I used a lot of bling and a collage sheet from Alpha Stamps.

These are some Stick pins and Valentines I made for a swap on my Scrappinvintage ning group. I added a few fabric roses and bows at the bottom after I took the picture.

 I love Graphic 45 papers. I added some paper from the Birdsong line to this small wood dresser. I also added the mirror.
This is a box I covered also using Birdsong papers. The next photo is the inside of the box. It is going to hold the mini album I made using the same papers. I haven't taken pictures of the album yet.

The inside of the box. The next picture is of a piece I made using the Birdsong papers. I made the fans from the papers also.


8 comments:

Wacky Woman said...

You have been busy. So nice, all of it.

Shashi Nayagam said...

Beautiful projects. Nice to keep busy.

PeggyR said...

Love what you did! I'm in the coaster swap also.

PeggyR said...

Love what you did! I'm in the coaster swap also.

Mary Ann Tate said...

Fabulous makes Karen...but, I love the little dresser....sweet!

Unknown said...

Good grief! Your work, all of it is really AWESOME! You really do ROCK, Karen!!! I am sad because I owe you some fairies and have played with the paper and such...want to make something really special because you are special. Sometimes I really hate paper...going to have to work with fabric...maybe I can get it tiny! yikes!!!!! probably not! lol!

Createology said...

Such fun creations you have made. Your stick pins are beautiful. Happy Hearts are Creative Hearts...

Fran said...

WOW! Love everything you created. Beautiful.
Fran