Saturday, October 19, 2013

Carnival- Last two creations and overall view

This is my Spinning Pumpkins ride. It has a lazy susan under it for motion. I used a round wooden tray I have had forever. The middle is a medium sized paper mache round box turned over. The top is a candle holder on a jar lid. They are all either painted or decorated with papers. Spiders add a spookiness!

Here is my version of the Skull Toss game. I didn't have that collage sheet so made my own label. The cart has the bones of a skeleton.

Here is the entire view of the carnival on my dining room table. Hardly have room to add anything next year! LOL
Thanks for all the fun Laura!

8 comments:

Wacky Woman said...

OMGosh. It's huge! Excellent!

Artfully Musing said...

Wonderful just Wonderful!!! And the spinning pumpkins are just great.

VicR said...

So Festive!
I really Love that coffin balloon cart, and seeing your table all laid out with the FUN rides :)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Rhissanna said...

What a wonderful idea! I love this!

Heather said...

Looks wonderful Karen :)

Pamela Davis said...

W O W ! ! ! just W O W W O W W O W ! ! !
I love the pumpkins...wish I could see this in person!!!
Great day in the morning, Karen!!!

hugzzzzzzzz

UnSimp LuBaiat said...

nice

Syed Kazim Ali said...

The Best Lol n Troll Network with the Name of Lols Gag... Troll Images, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, funny planet, funny facts, funny cartoons, funny movies pics, iphone funny, funny jokes, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Lols and Gags, Lol Pictures, Funny Pictures, Lol is the Laugh out of Laugh where you can Fun Unlimited and Laughing Unlimited.
LolsGag.Blogspot.Com