Sunday, July 29, 2007

a busy Saturday



  • Christmas in July pin






My hubby went camping today so I took off to do some shopping. I got a new foam pad for the bed. Bought some gifts for an Advent exchange I am in and got some fabric. I also opened my Christmas in July pressies in a swap from one of my Yahoo groups. Here is a pic of all the great stuff.




I also finished my swap doll for Wilma from the Etta Mae pattern by Kate Erbach. here is the link: http://www.dollmakersjourney.com/freepatterns.html

Rose Gibbons made one for me in this swap. Here is a picture of both of them. The one Rose made for me is in floral with black hair. The one I made for Wilma is in blue with wild color hair.

I also made a Christmas in July pin for a swap in one of my Yahoo groups. It is a Christmas Kitty!

No comments: