Sunday, January 20, 2008

it's been a while!


This is the reversed side of the bag!




Boy, it has been a while since I last posted. I haven't been feeling all that well so haven't done much. I finally got all my Christmas decorations taken down yesterday!


Last year I was in a bag swap but never received one back from my swap partner. Friday I got this fabulous bag in the mail from my bag Angel Vickie. Isn't Vickie the best! I love kitties. They are my favorite! The bag is totally reversible so here are four pics showing both sides and reversed sides of the bag. She wanted to make sure I wasn't left out! Thanks Vickie!!


2 comments:

Khris said...

Yes Vickie is an Angel. What a wonderful thing to do. Hugs, Khris

Kai said...

What a sweet thing for her to do! I love kitties, too, and that bag is DARLING! Glad you got one after all. Shame on people who sign up for swaps then don't come through! Bah, humbug!