Monday, November 2, 2009

Ornaments I have been working on

These are some of the ornaments I have been working on for the past week for a tree that my quilt guild will be decorating and donating to a local family for Christmas. These are fun mice made from wool felt and dresses as Mr. and Mrs. Claus!
These are a star ornament with beads around the face and two owl ornaments. Click on owl for a tutorial to make the cute Jingle Owls.



These next two were made with the old pictures  that are on fabric. They are double sided and have a Victorian feel to them.

The next ones are beaded ornaments that were in a kit.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

FABULOUS! Girl, you are all that and ten tea biscuits! I just really adore these ornaments!
owls! (lol)
hugz+

Melissa ;-) said...

They are all so cute! I love the little mice and the star, but I bet I know a few people who'd mug an old lady on crutches to get those owls!!!

Beeshebags said...

Oh my you have been busy.....hmmmm what a dilemma I have now....trying to decide if I like the mice or the jingle owls best....ahhh to heck with it, the mice and the owls are my favourites, although ALL you handiwork is great hun. Hugs Naomi