Thursday, May 19, 2011

New granddaughter





I have been off line as my Internet was down. I am back now and a new provider and faster connection! Yea!
My new granddaughter Mallorie was born Wed. May 18 at 2:19 am. She weighed in at 7 lbs and 9 ounces and is 19 1/2 inches long. It was a long labor and grandpa and I were there the whole time. We have seen each of our grandkids being born. It is so exciting watching them being born. A real miracle!

Here is a picture of Mallorie and daughter Samantha.


















Here is a picture of my hubby with Mallorie








5 comments:

Judy said...

Oh Karen...makes me go all "goosebumpy" to see such a little treasure...
Just think of all thiose pretty clothes you can make..he,he...

wackywoman said...

Oh what a precious treasure. Another one to spoil.

Clothmatters said...

Congratulations Grandma Karen! The baby looks like a little doll baby. Spoil her rotten, O.K.?
Connie

Cindy said...

Congratulations Karen, your new granddaughter is beautiful. Have fun spoiling her.
Hugs Cindy

agadka said...

congrats

you are welcome on
http://thingstodobeforeudie.blogspot.com/