Sunday, September 30, 2007

Animals


I babysat my friend's dog Shatzi again this weekend. She is such a cute dog and my granddaughter really likes her.

My cat Kato is about 7 years old and was a ferel kitten rescue. I got to bottle feed her. She can still be wild at times.
I also have a rooster and a hen.
You know the story.....Grandma, we don't have enough room at our house so could you keep the chickens at your house. Well I said yes. Guess they are my chickens now! That rooster is mean. He is always pecking at my foot. I have little black and blue spots all over it!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Karen,
Thank you for your lovely comment you left on my blog, I'm enjoying browsing yours, your dolls are great especially Tambalay the jester (wonder why?)
Keep up the good work and happy birthday for the 21st (Virgos are the best, I'm one too)

Hugs, Michelle

Eefje said...

Those chickens are wonderful and I love your cat! Wish I had the space to keep a few chickens. Fresh eggs every day :-)