Monday, September 10, 2007

making pillowcase


Today I went to a get together with the ladies all going to quilt retreat to make pillow cases. I chose some Halloween fabric as the retreat is in October and I thought perhaps I could just fill it with chocolate from the market instead of trick or treating! LOL I can't wait to go as i have never been on a retreat before. It is at Zephir Cove in Lake Tahoe. Couldn't ask for a more beautiful place!
I have been thinking on what I should take to do. At first I thought a new quilt. But I do have so many planned projects in the wings I think I will take some of those. Mostly they are Christmas quilts I want to make and never seem to get around to. This time I will make a Christmas quilt before Christmas!

Here is the pillow case.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Karen -
I followed the link from your comment on my blog - I'm so glad I did. I LOVE your pillowcase! It's FUN!
I think I may have to try this - we all need a little fun in our lives.
Thanks for sharing.

Sharon-NZ said...

Wow now thats some awesome material, just waiting for chocolate ..hehe

hugs sharon - nz

Anonymous said...

OMG I just LOVE that fabric Karen.
Where did you get it? Hugs, KHris