Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Calendar quilt squares done




These are the squares from a block of the month from one of my quilt guilds that I have finished. One for every calendar month. I am not sure if I am going to put shashing between the sqaures or not. I thought maybe a batik that has a lot of the colors in the squares. I have lots of multi colored batiks. They are done with fusible applique and I used different colors of threads with a buttonhole stitch to go around each piece in the applique. I will get a picture after I have finished the quilt and post it!

5 comments:

Sharon-NZ said...

Heck, not just a doll demon, but a quilting demon as well........ LOL LOL...... its lovely Karen well done

hugs sharon -nz

Raggedy Rambles said...

That will look wonderful when it is finished Karen.

Clothmatters said...

Karen-When on earth do you find the time to create cloth dolls, pin dolls, costumes and quilts. Do you ever sleep?

Shashi Nayagam said...

Karen first of all thanks for tagging me. I am not sure if I can come up with the goodies but will try as some point when I have more time. You have been busy as a bee and I love all that you have been doing. My favourite is your underthe sea ATD it is fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Unreal Karen...don't you ever sleep.....love them. Hugs, Khris