Saturday, September 29, 2007

Grandkids and things


Well, it is the weekend and Kassy and Calvin are coming to visit and stay the night Sat to Sun. Kassy is going to sew with me and Calvin is going to build with PaPa. Always fun to have them. It rained this evening really hard so I hope it isn't too wet to play outside tomorrow!


I am working on my black and white challenge doll. I have stuffed her and now have to put her together. No pics as it will be voted on and I am not sure if it is anonymous voting or not. I have a few ideas for the costume using all sorts of black and white fabrics. I think the hardest will be the face as we can only use neutrals and no color.


My quilt retreat starts a week from this Sun. Looking forward to it. Got the info pack in the mail today. I still have to make my PJ bottoms from the same fabric as the pillowcase. The pumpkin fabric that is fab! I did make my bingo card. It is made from 2 1/2" squares. We are going to take all the bingo cards made for retreat and make them into quilts for our charity quilt program.

No comments: